In India, tea time is incomplete without the snacks and other accompaniments. Every region hails of its own specialty which are mostly salty and namkeen or semi sweet. <a href="https://haldiramprabhuji.com/">Haldiram's</a> baked Khari is widely consumed across India and are crunch and light. Take a bite with your cup of tea and feel the goodness of butter and crunch!
Self Raising Flour , Edible Vegetable Oil , Baking Powder , Bishop's Weed & Iodised Salt .
Energy kj - 2063.36 , Energy kcal - 493.17 , Protein - 15.08 g , Fat Total - 22.52 g , Saturated - 1.92 g , Carbohydrate - 57.20 g , Sugar - 0.88 g , Sodium - 553.36 mg , Cholesterol - 0.0 mg .
- Aloo Bhujia Moong Dal Fried Khasta Mixture Chat Patta Masala Chanachur Tok Jhal Misti Masala Papad Nimki Raita Boondi Prabhuji Bhujia
- Soan Papdi ( Kesar ) Soan Papdi (Ghee) Soan Papdi (Multi Grain) Soan Papdi (Orange) Soan Papdi (Mango) Soan Papdi (Chocolate) Soan papdi (Strawberry) Badam Karachi Halwa Badam Aata Laddu (BOGO) Besan Ladoo(12pcs Box) BOGO
- Twist Khari Khari (Baked) Almond Stick(Box) Kesar Pista Bite Cream Roll (Vanilla) Cream Roll (Chocolate) Cream Roll (Mixed Fruit) Froot Bite Froot Bite Kesar Pista Bite
- Syrup Orange Syrup Rose Syrup Khush
- Prabhuji Mango Pickle (JAR) Prabhuji Mixed Pickle (JAR)