Tok Jhal Misti
A tea time snack quite popular in Bengal, this mix is a blend of gram pulses, peanuts, flaked rice, cashew, raisins and flavoured with curry leaves and chillies. In other words, it is a perfect assortment of sweet, tangy and spicy flavours.
Gram Pulses(40%), Peanuts(20%), Flaked rice(15%), Edible vegetable Oil (cottonseed oil), Sugar, Iodised salt, Chillies, Cashew, Raisins & Spices.
Energy kj - 2092 , Energy kcal - 500 , Protein - 10.68 g , Fat Total - 35.68 g , Saturated - 11.68 g , Carbohydrate - 38.56 g , Sugar - 3.20 g , Sodium - 620 mg , Cholesterol - 0.0 mg .
- Kaju Barfi Soan Papdi (Elaichi) Buy One Get One Free Ghee Laddu Soan Papdi (Ghee) Buy One Get One Free
- Badam Dalmoth Mini Samosa Bake Bite All in One Aloo Bhujia Bhujia Chat Pata Jhakkas Mix Jhal Chanachur Khasta Mix
- Milk Kesar Barfi Milk Chocolate Barfi Milk Chocolate Roll Milk Kalakand Dil khusal Kaju Roll Kesar Laddu Prabhuji Rossogolla Prabhuji Gulab Jamun Moti Pak Special box
- Kesar Pista Bite Creamy Milk Cake Rich Butter Cake American fruit cake Chocolate Cake Dundee cake Exotic Dry Fruit Cake Chocolate Cookie Bite
- Badam Thandai Kesar Thandai Lachha Bucket Kesar Lachha 650g Ghee Lachha Pouch