A popular snack with its origin in Bikaner, Rajasthan, Bhujia is made with moth pulse flour and gram flour. It is a crispy, golden coloured treat, lightly spiced with red chillies, salt and other spices. Prabhuji Bhujia is the perfect treat for your guests during traditional festivals and also makes for a great option for your child’s school tiffin!
Moth Pulse Flour , Gram Flour , Edible Vegetable Oil , Red Chillies , Iodised Salt & Spices .
Energy kj - 2460 , Energy kcal - 588 , Protein - 14.28 g , Fat Total - 42.8 g , Saturated - 14 g , Carbohydrate - 34.8 g , Sugar - 4.64 g , Sodium - 1008 mg , Cholesterol - 0.0 mg .
- Aloo Bhujia Moong Dal Fried Khasta Mixture Chat Patta Masala Chanachur Tok Jhal Misti Masala Papad Nimki Raita Boondi Prabhuji Bhujia
- Soan Papdi ( Kesar ) Soan Papdi (Ghee) Soan Papdi (Multi Grain) Soan Papdi (Orange) Soan Papdi (Mango) Soan Papdi (Chocolate) Soan papdi (Strawberry) Badam Karachi Halwa Badam Aata Laddu (BOGO) Besan Ladoo(12pcs Box) BOGO
- Twist Khari Khari (Baked) Almond Stick(Box) Kesar Pista Bite Cream Roll (Vanilla) Cream Roll (Chocolate) Cream Roll (Mixed Fruit) Froot Bite Froot Bite Kesar Pista Bite
- Syrup Orange Syrup Rose Syrup Khush
- Prabhuji Mango Pickle (JAR) Prabhuji Mixed Pickle (JAR)