Tok Jhal Misti
Available in more sizes:
A tea time snack quite popular in Bengal, this mix is a blend of gram pulses, peanuts, flaked rice, cashew, raisins and flavoured with curry leaves and chillies. In other words, it is a perfect assortment of sweet, tangy and spicy flavours. Just sit with a bowl of Haldiram Tok Jhal Misti and a steaming cup of tea and you’re sorted for the evening!
Gram Pulses , Peanuts , Flaked Rice , Edible Veg Oil , Sugar, Iodised Salt , Chilli , Cashew , Raisin , Spices & Curry Leaves .
Energy kj - 2092 , Energy kcal - 500 , Protein - 10.68 g , Fat Total - 35.68 g , Saturated - 11.68 g , Carbohydrate - 38.56 g , Sugar - 3.20 g , Sodium - 620 mg , Cholesterol - 0.0 mg .
- Aloo Bhujia Moong Dal Fried Khasta Mixture Chat Patta Masala Chanachur Tok Jhal Misti Masala Papad Nimki Raita Boondi Prabhuji Bhujia
- Soan Papdi ( Kesar ) Soan Papdi (Ghee) Soan Papdi (Multi Grain) Soan Papdi (Orange) Soan Papdi (Mango) Soan Papdi (Chocolate) Soan papdi (Strawberry) Badam Karachi Halwa Badam Aata Laddu (BOGO) Besan Ladoo(12pcs Box) BOGO
- Twist Khari Khari (Baked) Almond Stick(Box) Kesar Pista Bite Cream Roll (Vanilla) Cream Roll (Chocolate) Cream Roll (Mixed Fruit) Froot Bite Froot Bite Kesar Pista Bite
- Syrup Orange Syrup Rose Syrup Khush
- Prabhuji Mango Pickle (JAR) Prabhuji Mixed Pickle (JAR)